No matter where your dream destination may be, there is one crucial factor to consider when going on any vacation: Souvenirs! From being excellent gifts for any occasion to a perfect sentimental item to commemorate your journeys, these products ensure you never forget where you’ve been.
Of course, there’s nothing quite like buying New York souvenirs, as the Big Apple is filled to the brim with tourist shops offering hundreds of options available for you to take home. Still, with the rise of easy online shopping, you might be wondering how best to acquire your NYC Souvenirs.
Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place. Stick around as we review each method and uncover the best one.
Buying NYC Souvenirs at Times Square
There may very well be no city landmark as iconic as Times Square, the city’s hub for entertainment, nightlife, and tourism. As such, you can expect to find dozens of stores lining the streets featuring NYC souvenirs.
Though it’s a sight everyone should see at least once in their lifetime, Times Square can also be a hectic place. After all, it is one of the world’s busiest pedestrian intersections.
1. Packed Stores. Expect stores to be packed with other tourists eager to stock up on city-related merchandise.
2. Shopping Experience. If you’re hoping to have an easy shopping experience while you browse for the perfect NYC Souvenir, you may be disappointed. NYC is all about the hustle and bustle, after all, which means you’ll become part of the endless flow — even as a tourist.
. You can expect some of these shops to be “tourist traps” with heavily increased prices. Here is an example. We sell an NYC Souvenir Baseball Cap
for $14.95 with an additional 25% off for a total of $11.21. A typical Times Square souvenir shop sells the same hat for $25.
4. Securing The Souvenir. Why carry extra shopping bags? You risk losing the bag. You may take pictures, sit in a cab, or just go about your business and forget where you left it. You can also risk breaking it during your travels.
But, if you don’t mind long lines and crowded stores, shopping for New York souvenirs at Times Square could be an option. You’ll be able to say you bought your favorite NY souvenir right in the heart of the big city; just keep in mind that you’ll also be paying extra for the experience.
Buying NYC Souvenirs Online
Though you might not get the rush that comes with touring the city, purchasing your NYC souvenirs through an online NYC Souvenir shop is by far the most straightforward option.
1. It’s Easy. With a single Google search, you can browse thousands of unique items you might’ve missed if you were shouldering through a busy Times Square store.
2. Much Lower Prices. Expect prices to be notably lower than those at physical city stores, with promotions held throughout the year.
3. Shop From Home. Take advantage of shopping from the comfort of your home. • Shop by category type. Instead of going through the store looking for the perfect NYC souvenir, you can find exactly what you want by filtering the type of gift you want.
4. Shipping. Pair that with low and sometimes Free shipping options, and you’ve got some impressive savings on your hands.
5. The Secret No One Tells You. Shhh, I’m about to spill the beans. Most of the souvenirs you buy at a Times Square souvenir shop come from the same wholesalers as the online NYC Souvenirs stores. It’s the same product!
That’s not the only benefit, though. If you decide to purchase your New York souvenirs online, you’ll be able to enjoy your vacation more thoroughly.
Since you won’t be worrying about making a detour to a souvenir shop or waiting hours in a line, you’ll have more time to enjoy the city and complete your itinerary.
So, buy your NYC souvenirs online today, and make the most out of your trip to the Big Apple tomorrow. If you decide to purchase today, feel free to use this code: SHOPNYC and save 30% on your order!